Costume jewellery are delicate in nature and needs extra care.
- It is best to keep your jewellery away from water. However if your jewellery does come in contact with water, dry it as soon as possible to prevent rusting.
- Keep jewellery separated and stored in a zip lock bag. This storage method will prevent your jewellery from rubbing together and causing oxidation.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly onto to jewellery or skin area where your jewellery may lay. This will prevent jewellery discolouration.
- Use a soft bristle toothbrush or lint free cloth to polish the smooth surface of your jewellery.
- Last but not least, your jewellery deserve to be handled with care and if you do so, you will get the most out of your purchase.